THE OL' SWITCHAROO
It’s easy to switch to Bank Iowa.
Are you ready for a change? Maybe you’re looking for a small bank with big capabilities — one that offers products and services for your all banking needs, along with the personalized service and local expertise you want.
Bank Iowa has been an integral part of the communities we serve since 1901. With combined assets of more than $1.3 billion and 250 employees, Bank Iowa ranks as one of the leading independent agriculture banks and the second-largest family-owned bank in the state. We have 25 locations in 22 communities, which we’re invested in financially and culturally.
Follow these steps to help make your transition quick and easy.
- Open a checking account with Bank Iowa by applying online or at your local branch.
- Stop using your old account.
- Fill out our forms for direct deposits and automatic payments. Change the old debit card number for any online payments.
- Make sure all all activity has ceased, checks have cleared and automatic withdrawals have been transferred to Bank Iowa.
- Close your old account. Shred or destroy old checks for security purposes. Bank Iowa offers free shredding at any of our locations.