ATM / Debit Cards
Your ATM card gives you access to your bank account 24/7 allowing you to withdraw cash, check account balances or transfer funds at any ATM nationwide displaying the Mastercard® logo. You can also make deposits at any ATM displaying the Mastercard® logo within the state of Iowa.
- Use at any ATM the Mastercard® logo is displayed
- Pay no additional fees when using a Bank Iowa ATM or one of many SHAZAM Privileged Status ATMs
- Withdrawals are deducted from your account in real time and are recorded on your monthly statement
The MasterCard® logo on your debit card does more than just provide access banking functions at ATMs. You can also make purchases at any of the millions of merchants worldwide who accept Mastercard®. Purchase amounts, just like ATM cash withdrawals, are automatically deducted from your checking account, and they show on your statement so you can easily track your spending. Plus, you can get cash back on your purchase if you press the "Debit" key at the checkout of many stores - a small convenience that can be a big help when you need extra cash.
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- More readily accepted than checks, especially when you are traveling
- Never hassle with carrying large amounts of cash or a checkbook
- Unlike credit cards, transactions are automatically deducted from your checking account, so you don't pay any interest fees
- Every transaction is recorded on your monthly statement and can be viewed immediately via online banking
Lost or Stolen Card
If your ATM or debit card is lost or stolen please call Bank Iowa immediately. For 24-hour assistance, seven days a week, call Bank Iowa 1.844.226.5421 (after hours Option 1).
eGuard 3D Secure for Online Card Protection
As an added layer of security for eCommerce transactions, cardholders are automatically enrolled in eGuard 3D Secure that supports MasterCard SecureCode TM. The vast majority of your online transactions processed by growing number of merchants using 3D Secure, will go through with no interruption. If asked to authenticate, a one-time password (OTP), text message will be sent to your mobile device.
SHAZAM Privileged Status
Bank Iowa is a member of SHAZAM’s Privileged Status network, providing you surcharge-free access to over 3,300 ATMs nationwide. To locate a SHAZAM Privileged Status ATM near you, click here.