Register for online and mobile banking
Enroll for online banking by following these simple steps.
Business customers who are looking to increase their account visibility are encouraged to call our eBanking team.
If you need help, please contact us at 844-226-5421 or email@example.com.
Mobile users: Bank Iowa’s mobile app is available from the App Store or Google Play by searching “Bank Iowa Mobile Banking” and looking for our logo. Your login ID and password are the same for both online and mobile banking.
SECURE ACCESS CODE
You may be prompted for a secure access code for certain transactions. When that happens:
- Click how you’d like to receive your secure access code.
- Enter it in the required field and click “Submit.” Note: This is a one-time use code and is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Choose whether or not you want to register your device for later use. If you’re using a personal device, choosing “Register Device” will save a cookie to your computer for future use. Bank Iowa recommends choosing “Do Not Register Device” when you are on a public or shared device.
Receive your account statements faster and access them at your convenience.
- Login to your Bank Iowa online or mobile banking account.
- Under the Settings menu, select “Statement Delivery.”
- Under “Delivery Type,” select “eStatement.”
- Read and accept the eStatement delivery agreement.
- Confirm or edit the email addresses by using the pencil icon.
- Save your changes to your statement delivery preferences.
- Login and view your statements in the eStatement tab. Note: You will need Adobe Reader on your device, which can be downloaded free at adobe.com.
Bank Iowa uses a PDF format for our eStatements and must verify you are able to view PDFs. This one-time PDF verification process will appear the first time you select “eStatements” from the menu.
- Click the “Get Code” button. This will open a PDF in a separate browser tab.
- Note the code displayed on the PDF, and enter the code into the “Verify” field in online banking. Click the “Verify” button.