Register for online and mobile banking
- Complete the Online and Mobile Banking Enrollment Form.
- Click “Continue” to verify your enrollment. Note: All information you enter must match what we have on file.
- After your information is verified, you will see a pop-up message confirming your login ID. Click “Continue.” Please be sure to save your login ID in a secure location. You will use this login ID to login to all future online and mobile banking sessions.
- You will be prompted to choose a delivery method for your secure access code. Then you will receive a one-time use code, which is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Enter the code you received into the “Secure Access Code” field and select “Submit.”
- Enter a new password and confirm.
- Confirm your online and mobile banking user information.
- Read and accept Bank Iowa’s Online and Mobile Banking Agreement.
- Decide if you would like to register this device for future online and mobile banking sessions.
- Enjoy the benefits of Bank Iowa’s online and mobile banking!
If you need help, please contact us at 844-226-5421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile users: Once you’re an online banking customer, you can download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play by searching “Bank Iowa Mobile.” You will need to enable mobile banking under the “Preferences” menu while logged in to online banking before you are able to access mobile banking. Once you have enabled mobile banking via online banking, you will be able to access your accounts through our mobile banking app using the same login ID and password you use for online banking.
SECURE ACCESS CODE
You may be prompted for a secure access code for certain transactions. When that happens:
- Click how you’d like to receive your secure access code.
- Enter it in the required field and click “Submit.” Note: This is a one-time use code and is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Choose whether or not you want to register your device for later use. If you’re using a personal device, choosing “Register Device” will save a cookie to your computer for future use. Bank Iowa recommends choosing “Do Not Register Device” when you are on a public or shared device.
Receive your account statements faster and access them at your convenience.
- Login to your Bank Iowa online or mobile banking account.
- Under the Settings menu, select “Statement Delivery.”
- Under “Delivery Type,” select “eStatement.”
- Read and accept the eStatement delivery agreement.
- Confirm or edit the email addresses by using the pencil icon.
- Save your changes to your statement delivery preferences.
- Login and view your statements in the eStatement tab. Note: You will need Adobe Reader on your device, which can be downloaded free at adobe.com.
Bank Iowa uses a PDF format for our eStatements and must verify you are able to view PDFs. This one-time PDF verification process will appear the first time you select “eStatements” from the menu.
- Click the “Get Code” button. This will open a PDF in a separate browser tab.
- Note the code displayed on the PDF, and enter the code into the “Verify” field in online banking. Click the “Verify” button.