SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
Usable systems for computers and mobile devices
To protect the security of your account information, ensure access and optimize your experience with online and mobile banking, we recommend that you use or upgrade to the latest version of software or device supported by Bank Iowa. The following are minimum system requirements, however more current versions may also be supported.
- Users must have a valid email address and telephone number on file. Contact us at 844-226-5421 to confirm or change your contact information.
- Documents on this site are in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat or another portable document format reader is needed to view PDFs.
Computer and mobile device software and hardware requirements
- In order to protect the security of your account information, ensure access and to optimize your experience with online and mobile banking, we recommend that you use or upgrade to the latest version of software or device supported by Bank Iowa. Please note, more current versions may also be supported.
- For PC, Windows 7, 8 and 10 using Edge 14, Firefox 60 and Chrome 67.
- For Macintosh using OS X 10.12, Safari 10, Firefox 60 and Chrome 67.
- On a mobile device, Android 7.1 or IOS 10.
Mobile banking users
- You will also need access to the internet using the default browser included by your mobile device manufacturer or the most recent Bank Iowa mobile banking app compatible with your device. We encourage connectivity via 4G LTE or Wi-Fi.
- To use mobile deposit functionality, the mobile device must have a rear-facing camera where the mobile app is allowed access to the camera function. The best experience occurs with a 5.0-megapixel or higher camera.
- To use the locations function for offices/ATMs, the GPS or navigation mapping app should be enabled. Note: Devices that do not have location services or navigation mapping applications do not support office/ATM location functionality.
If you need help, please contact us at 844-226-5421 or email@example.com.