START OUT SAVING SMART
Teach your child financial literacy
Have you met Bank Iowa’s newest colleague, Eleanor? Eleanor Saves the Day, written by Bank Iowa, gets back to the basics of financial literacy, using a classic medium to show kids how making good choices with money puts them on a path to financial freedom.
When you open a Young Savers account for the children in your life, we will gift you with a free copy of Eleanor Saves the Day.
Young Savers account features:
- Designed specifically for youth, 18 and under
- Earn and learn about interest
- No minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- Identity theft services
- Access to online/mobile banking
*$10 excessive withdrawal charge for each debit will be incurred over the 15 per month limit. Charges are for illustration purposes only and are subject to change.