PREPARE FOR A RELAXING RETIREMENT
Plan ahead so you can be ahead when you retire
Your comfort in retirement starts with your decision to plan ahead. With FDIC insurance up to $250,000 and free and flexible distribution options, IRAs are a great way to fund your personal retirement savings plan. Whether you want a Traditional or Roth IRA, Bank Iowa will help you maximize your tax-free savings.
Visit our Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA calculator to compare the differences highlighted below.
- Contributions tax-deferred until withdrawal
- May be eligible to deduct contributions on current tax returns
- Penalty-free early withdrawal for certain expenses (e.g., first home, college, uninsured medical coverage, etc.)
- Unlike Traditional IRAs, a Roth IRA incurs taxes immediately.
- “Qualified distributions” will be tax free.
- Income is taxed now, when you are working, instead of when on a fixed income.
- Penalty-free early withdrawal is available for certain expenses (e.g., first home, college, uninsured medical coverage, etc.)
Let Bank Iowa help you begin planning for your future — contact us today!