HEALTHY BANKERS. HEALTHY BANK.
Finding balance in work and life
Personal wellness isn’t just about physical health and safety—it’s also about mental and emotional well-being. We encourage our team members to take advantage of our full benefits suite.
- Health, dental and vision insurance—Team members can elect which benefits they receive from our a la carte benefits plan.
- Life insurance—Bank Iowa pays 100 percent of the cost of coverage for basic life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance for all team members. Employees also have the option of adding life insurance plans and covering their dependents at their own expense.
- Long-term disability insurance—Bank Iowa provides full-time employees with long-term disability insurance and pays the full cost of this coverage. Disability income benefits are provided as a source of income.
- Voluntary benefits—Qualified employees may purchase insurance plans that include cancer, accident, critical illness, heart/stroke, term life and universal life.
- Paid time off (PTO)—Bank Iowa has established a flexible PTO policy for vacation, personal time, personal illness or dependent care—including several carryover days per PTO plan year.
- Paid holidays—Bank Iowa observes national holidays as determined in local markets.
- Bereavement leave—Qualified employees receive up to five days of paid leave upon the death of an immediate family member.