…get to where I need to go!
Click on these quick reference links to find what you’re looking for — fast.
- Sign up for online banking — Access your account anytime, from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Reorder checks — Out of checks? You just need your routing number and account number to get started.
- Apply for a loan — We don’t just lend money and send you out into the world — we listen, advise and help you find the best loan option.
- Find a branch/ATM — Bank Iowa provides you with surcharge free transactions at any SHAZAM Privileged Status ATM.
- Report lost/stolen card — Contact our eBanking support team at 844-226-5421 immediately if your ATM or debit card is lost or stolen.
- Calculate my finances — Find out where you weigh in on the financial wellness scale, then set a few achievable goals.
- Switch to Bank Iowa — Want to switch your accounts to Bank Iowa? Follow these easy steps for a quick and easy transition.
- Apply for an account — Apply for your personal checking and savings account here.
- Buy my first home — Know where to start and what questions to ask.
- Refinance my home and save — Build equity faster, reduce your mortgage payment or take control of debt.
- Prepare as I near retirement — If you’re going to be on a fixed income, make sure your money is managed as efficiently and smartly as possible.
- Start a business — Embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and find success with help from Bank Iowa
- Invest — Plan for your future, today! Invest wisely and see your finances grow.