MAKE A STATEMENT
Go green with paperless eStatements
Stay up-to-date with your bank statements using our free and secure eStatements service. By using eStatements, you are able to view your statements online at your fingertips anytime and anywhere.
How to sign up for eStatements:
- Login to your Bank Iowa online or mobile banking account. Note: If you do not have online or mobile banking access, you must first enroll before you can sign up to receive eStatements.
- Under the Settings menu, select “Statement Delivery.”
- Select the “eStatement” option under the “Delivery Type” column.
- A prompt will appear displaying Bank Iowa’s eStatement delivery agreement. Please read the agreement. If you approve, check the “I accept” box.
- Enter or edit both a primary and alternative email address under the address column. Note: Your email address preferences can be applied to each account listed or edited as needed.
- Once you accept the eStatement delivery agreement and provide an email address, the “Save” button will become available. Please be sure to save your changes to your statement delivery preferences.
- After you complete the eStatement enrollment process, you will receive monthly email notifications informing you when your eStatement is available online. You can then log into Bank Iowa’s online or mobile banking to view your account statement.
PDF verification process:
Bank Iowa will send you your eStatements in a PDF format. To ensure that you’re able to view your statements, you will be prompted to complete a one-time verification process the first time you select “eStatements” from the menu.
- Click the “Get Code” button. Please copy the code displayed on the PDF.
- Enter the code into the verification field within online banking.
- Click the “Verify” button.
How to view eStatements:
- Login to Bank Iowa’s online or mobile banking. Note: If you are not enrolled for eStatements, you will be prompted to update your Statement Delivery Preference.
- Select “eStatements” from the menu. Note: You will need a current version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer, which can be downloaded for free at adobe.com.
- Select an account and statement cycle from the available drop-down menus and click the “Get Statement” button.
How do I print my eStatements?
- Open your statement.
- Scroll on your statement until the PDF menu bar appears.
- Click the “Print” icon.
- Make sure the destination is your printer.
- Click “Print.”
How do I save my eStatements?
- Open your statement.
- Scroll on your statement the PDF menu bar appears.
- Click the “Save” icon.
- Choose where you’d like to save the document.
- Click “Save.” Be sure to use safe computing practices when storing anything on your computer or removable storage device. Bank Iowa is not be responsible or liable for the loss or theft of any files that is saved or stored on a computer or removable media. The print and save features are uniquely available when using online banking from a desktop device.
For assistance, call our eBanking Support Team at 844.226.5421.